Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy (hereinafter “Statement”) applies to and governs data collection and usage of web pages owned and operated by Hunt-Kir, LLC (hereinafter “Huntier”), including huntier.net, any subdomain of huntier.net, any mobile application or platform for huntier.net or any other website operated by Huntier (each referred to hereinafter as “Site”). By using the Site, you consent to the data practices described in this Statement.
You must be at least 18 years of age and be able to enter into legally binding contracts in order to be authorized to use this Site. We do not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 18. If you arrived on the Site after having been re-directed or otherwise clicking on another website, you consent to the data practices described in this Statement.
Collection of your Personal Information.
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, the Site may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
• First and Last Name
• Mailing Address
• E-mail Address
• Phone Number
• One form of valid identification such as a driver's license.
If you purchase products and/or services through the Site, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal
information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include:
(a) registering for an account;
(b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners;
(c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties;
(d) sending us an email message;
(e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information.
The Site collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. We may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Huntier and its affiliates.
Huntier may sell, rent, or lease customer information with affiliated third parties for the following reasons:
• Commercial reasons and to provide for improvements in land/wildlife management.
• To share affiliated business partners’ particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, phone number) is transferred to the third party.
• To help perform statistical analysis through trusted business partners, including sending you email or postal mail, providing customer support, or arranging for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Huntier. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
• If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Huntier or the Site;
(b) protect and defend the rights or property of Huntier; and/or
(c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information.
Huntier is committed to protecting your personal information that we may collect through your use of the Site. This is done by physical, technical, and administrative company policies and procedures. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
(a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and
(b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Disconnecting your Account from Third Party Websites.
You will be able to connect your account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR HUNTIER SITE ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third-party account at any time. Users may contact us via email to disconnect their accounts from third-party websites.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications.
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of Huntier by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From time to time, we may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from the Site or Huntier or click on a link therein. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Huntier or the Site, you may opt out of such communications by contacting us at email@example.com.
External Data Storage Sites.
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement.
Huntier reserves the right to change this statement from time to time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account and/or by placing a prominent notice on the Site. Your continued use of the application and/or services available after such modifications will constitute your:
(a) acknowledgment of the modified Statement; and
(b) agreement to abide and be bound by the Statement.
Huntier welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement. If you believe that Huntier has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective as of July 5, 2022